[openlp-dev] Forums Search Feature

Raoul Snyman raoul at snyman.info
Sat Oct 28 00:25:17 EDT 2017

On 2017-10-27 20:51, Philip Ridout wrote:
> Nice, just had a look at the results and came across this page:
> https://manual.openlp.org/troubleshooting.html surely no. 1 should be
> check
> the forum, then the bug reports. The support system is of no use to
> 'check'
> as the users can't view the the tickets!

Definitely need to update that. You *can* check your tickets. When you
get a ticket, you're given a login URL that'll take you to the ticket to
read it.

I know this because I had an angry person once who demanded that I
remove his e-mails. I just replied and told him it's private anyway, and
he had nothing to say after that.

--
Raoul Snyman
+1 (520) 490-9743