[openlp-dev] Closing Down Support

Raoul Snyman raoul at snyman.info
Thu Apr 26 13:31:58 EDT 2018

Hi guys,

I am closing down the support system. It's getting too much for me, I am
spending most of my time answering people's requests instead of working
on OpenLP, and I'm tired of being pretty much the only person answering
support requests. I'm really sad to do this, as I feel it's one of the
defining parts of OpenLP (our support), but in reality I have no other
choice. My time is limited (and only getting more so), and I'd rather
spend that time improving OpenLP.

I do want to say a special thank you to Tomas, who answered a lot of
requests as well.

In future anyone who e-mails support at openlp.org will get a message that
redirects them to the manual and the forums.

Some stats for the nerds:

Answered by me   1632  (61.84%)
Answered by tgc   789  (29.90%)
Others            218  (8.26%)