[openlp-dev] Newbie question: rebuild Windows OpenLP 2.4 with minor patch

Tomas Groth second at tgc.dk
Mon Apr 23 16:12:03 EDT 2018

Hi Donald,

All features, including presentation, should work when running as you did.
Are you running 64-bit python on windows? If so you should switch to 32-bit
instead.
Unfortunately none of the developers currently have a working
windows-build-setup. We have a CI setup on appveyor which we will use for
future releases, but not for 2.4.x.
I hope you are able to make a build.

BR Tomas (tgc)