[openlp-dev] Exploring GitLab

Kyle Russell bkylerussell at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 10:47:22 EDT 2018

Wow, thanks for putting that together!  I agree that gitlab has lots of
features to offer that simplify or improve development workflows.

Maybe it would be good to summarize some of these points on a page in the
wiki, along with some of the concerns with switching away from or reasons
to stay with bazaar?  (Maybe there's already a page like that.)  Then
there's a place to comprehensively analyze what makes the most sense for
the project.

I fully recognize that I'm new to bzr and openlp, so my opinion probably
counts for less than two cents, but so far I haven't seen any bzr feature
that would make me want to switch all my projects away from git. :)