[openlp-dev] Removing test_pylint.py and test_bzr_tags.py

Raoul Snyman raoul at snyman.info
Thu Oct 25 22:32:34 EDT 2018

Hi folks,

I'd like to remove tests/utils/test_pylint.py and
tests/utils/test_bzr_tags.py. They are currently just making running
tests and code coverage a nightmare, and haven't served a purpose in
years.

We have done linting in Jenkins for years now, so I don't think the
linting tests are necessary anymore.

Additionally, the bzr tags test was to prevent a future tag mess that we
haven't come across since the previous tag mess which was years and
years ago, and I don't think it is necessary any longer.

Yea/Nay?

--
Raoul Snyman
+1 (520) 490-9743