[openlp-dev] Replacement for Pyenchant

Tim and Alison Bentley Home at trarbentley.net
Sat Oct 27 08:56:11 EDT 2018

We have for the last 6+ years used penchant for spelling.
This is no longer supported so I have been looking at hunspell.

The big downside of hunspell is you need to tell it where you spelling
libraries are as well as which language you want to use.

I know where the spelling files are in Fedora but would like to know on
other distributes as well as Windows and Mac.  This will give us a fighting
chance to upgrade the spelling library instead of removing it.

Please can you reply to this mail the location of the spelling files.  On
Fedora they are in /usr/share/myspell.

Thanks

--
Tim and Alison Bentley