[openlp-dev] Replacement for Pyenchant

Bastian Germann bastiangermann at fishpost.de
Sat Oct 27 09:40:21 EDT 2018

/usr/share/hunspell or /usr/share/myspell/dicts on Arch.

There is the chance that someone will continue maintaining pyenchant:
https://github.com/rfk/pyenchant/issues/129
The last message was 9 days ago. If there is no chance of autodetecting
the hunspell dictionaries, maybe it would be better to support
@kevswanberg in getting pyenchant back to life and version 2.

Another promising alternative: On the webengine branch you could work on
integrating https://doc.qt.io/qt-5.11/qtwebengine-features.html#spellchecker

Cheers,
Bastian