[openlp-dev] Output displays

Timothy Cooper dr.timothy.cooper at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 06:23:31 EDT 2019

I'm really not a dev, so take this with a grain of salt.

We've used powered splitters in the past when we needed a multiscreen
setup. It was quite simple to setup and maintain.

The only scenario I can picture needing multiple video outputs is if
they're different outputs showing, for example, lyrics and a video clip
simultaneously. And I've only ever seen that in churches of a few
thousands. I assume they have a budget and a paid staff etc, and I'm not
worried about OpenLP being perfect for them. ;)

No, I can't think of any real need to introduce that feature with all its
bugs and frustrations into OpenLP.