[openlp-dev] Output displays

William Kentler williamkentler at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 10:42:10 EDT 2019

One other reason for multiple screens without a splitter is projectors and
screens that run at different resolutions and frame rates. If you use a
splitter, all your display devices must be able to run on lockstep. This
can become a problem if you have a mix of old and new devices or your long
cable runs don't work we'll at night resolutions.

Not sure that this would justify the effort needed though.

William