[openlp-dev] New Windows Installers

Martin Thompson martin at parallelpoints.com
Thu Apr 11 17:07:30 EDT 2019

Hi all - thanks for all the work you've been doing!

I gave it a try... some notes:

(Windows 10 64 bit).

* The license in the opening dialog still has the ' how to apply this to
new programs' section on the end - is that intentional?
* The only translation available was autodetect
* I like the new splash logo (is it new? I may just be behind!)

* First time wizard - downloading went fine
* Then a crash (UI looks OK behind)

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "run_openlp.py", line 71, in <module>

File "run_openlp.py", line 67, in start

File "openlp\core\app.py", line 430, in main

File "openlp\core\app.py", line 137, in run

File "openlp\core\ui\mainwindow.py", line 659, in first_time

File "openlp\plugins\songs\songsplugin.py", line 398, in first_time

File "openlp\plugins\songs\lib\importers\openlp.py", line 226, in do_import

File "site-packages\sqlalchemy\orm\attributes.py", line 276, in __get__

File "site-packages\sqlalchemy\orm\attributes.py", line 682, in get

File "site-packages\sqlalchemy\orm\strategies.py", line 723, in
_load_for_state

File "<string>", line 1, in <lambda>

File "site-packages\sqlalchemy\orm\strategies.py", line 772, in
_emit_lazyload

File "site-packages\sqlalchemy\util\langhelpers.py", line 929, in
__getattr__

File "<string>", line 1, in <lambda>

File "site-packages\sqlalchemy\orm\strategies.py", line 743, in
_memoized_attr__bakery

File "site-packages\sqlalchemy\util\langhelpers.py", line 1074, in
__getattr__

File "site-packages\sqlalchemy\util\langhelpers.py", line 1071, in
__getattr__

ImportError: Could not resolve module sqlalchemy.ext.baked

* (Noticed Windows defender firewall asking for permission for openlp to
connect. NOt sure if this is connected)
* reopening openlp - none of the downloaded songs/bibles/themes are
available.
* re-running first time wizard leads to similar crash
Run  first time wizard in debug mode and logs are attached...

Let me know if I can provide any more info... I'll take a look at the rest
of the functionality later..

Thanks,
Martin