[openlp-dev] bug # update the print service part of the manual

John Morris johnathan.morris.58 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 20:17:12 EDT 2019

I am working on the update for the "Print Service" part of the manual and
need a little history.  I know that in version 2.4.6 the CSS file has to be
in a directory within the Data folder.

>From the current instructions I have to assume the CSS file originally was
placed directly in the data folder.....what version did the additional
directory become normal?

Will the directory be a default in version 3.0 when it releases?  Or will
it need to be created by the user if they want to modify the Print Service
output?

Will the copy and copy HTML pickup the changes in the CSS file in version
3.0?  I know nothing is cast in stone until version 3.0 is released, but if
it is planned to work in 3.0 I can write a note that indicates they don't
work as expected in 2.4.6 and maybe not need to update the manual when 3.0
comes out.

Thanks