[openlp-dev] Actions from the Huddle (including for new contributors!)

Tomas Groth second at tgc.dk
Fri Apr 26 15:42:31 EDT 2019

Hi Bastian,

You're right in that the CI infrastructure offered on gitlab.com only
supports linux.
We're gonna go with appveyor for windows and Simon and Raoul got a gitlab
runner working on Raouls Mac.
As far as I know CircleCI does not support gitlab, but maybe there is a
workaround. I mean, appveyor does not support launchpad or bzr, but we
found a way to make that work :)

BR,
Tomas