[openlp-dev] Actions from the Huddle (including for new contributors!)

Bastian Germann bastiangermann at fishpost.de
Thu Apr 25 16:12:45 EDT 2019

Hi,

Regarding continuous integration: I think you can only use Linux
instances on GitLab's infrastructure. For every other operating system
you would have to install the GitLab Runner (Go software) on a machine
and register it at your GitLab instance. The Runner seems to support
every system that is supported by OpenLP (Windows, macOS, Linux, FreeBSD).

If you do not want to use any private build infrastructure at all and
still test on each of those systems you should have a look at Cirrus CI.
Every other major CI service is missing at least one of the mentioned
operating systems.

If you consider using it I will give it a try.

Cheers,
Bastian