[openlp-dev] Introduction

Philip Ridout phill.ridout at gmail.com
Wed May 15 15:25:22 EDT 2019

Nice to meet you! I've a background in electrical / electronic engineering
too!

I started off with no python experience and minimal programming, so there
is hope for you ;-)

Best place is to start off in the wiki, https://wiki.openlp.org/Main_Page,
but it sounds like you've found that already. Also come and have a chat
with us on irc! We're quite a friendly bunch.

God Bless,
Phill