[openlp-dev] Default value for behaviour of next/previous slide action

Ian Knight ieknight1101 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 23:32:57 EDT 2016

For me, if I disable that option and accidentally navigate past the end
of the slideshow (to the 'end of presentation, click to exit' page), it
breaks PowerPoint and/or LibreOffice (can't remember which atm) and
requires me to unload and reload the presentation to be able to continue
navigating within it.

This setting prevents that from happening & I suspect that was the
reason for the option.

Ian.