[openlp-dev] Default value for behaviour of next/previous slide action

Chris Hill chris at minkus.me.uk
Sat May 7 09:15:36 EDT 2016

Hi,

It was my impression that a lot of those PowerPoint bugs which I also recall were fixed in 2.1.5 / 2.2 and are now less of an issue.

I’ve just tried with trunk & PowerPoint 2016 and apart from the ongoing issue with ending the presentation, going to the end did not cause the problems described.

(I do recall them before, but still a problem?)

Kind regards,

--

'Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;

the old has gone, the new has come!' - 2 Corinthians 5v17