[openlp-dev] Moving to WeKan: Move Complete!

Raoul Snyman raoul at snyman.info
Sun Mar 5 16:52:52 EST 2017

So, the Trello importer didn't support checklists which meant that I had
to go and re-type all the checklists. Of course, being a developer, I
wondered if there wasn't a better way, and if perhaps the importer was
simple enough that I could add that functionality to the importer...

Behold! A new release of WeKan, including importing of checklists
(authored by yours truly)!

Unfortunately the activities are all still attributed to me. But hey,
it's not a biggie. I've upgraded WeKan on the server, and re-imported
the OpenLP board. Here's the new url:

   https://kanban.openlp.io/b/2o3HefYQ2Yg7kmhTM/openlp

Go forth and ban your kan!

@danielborges93 I believe the person who creates the board is the board
admin and only the board admin can add new users. Having said that, one
of the other new features of the latest version of WeKan is admin users,
which Tim, Tomas and I are. It looks like admin users can add users to
boards that they don't own.

--
Raoul Snyman
+1 (520) 490-9743