[openlp-dev] Changes to the default settings

Philip Ridout phill.ridout at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 18:20:12 EDT 2017

> I generally agree with what the other guys have said so far!

> Philip messaged earlier regarding to the settings related to the search
> while typing functionality:

That was to the mailing list i thought! Though i didn't get a response.

> I think it would be a good idea to combine them and enable the setting by
> default.

Enabling it by default is a bit of a performance issue. Not sure if this is
overcomplicating things, but what about an option in the first time wizard
which the user can choose if they want default settings for a more or less
powerful machine?

Phill