[openlp-dev] Updated openlp.io

Raoul Snyman raoul at snyman.info
Tue Mar 21 13:01:21 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

As some folks may or may not know, we have a mini site on our openlp.io
domain, which basically points people to the right places when they're
looking for development resources.

For a long time the site has just been a couple of static manually
generated pages, but yesterday/last night I moved it over to using
Nikola, and updated it a little in the process (including the horribly
outdated "downloads" page). All the code for the new site is on
Launchpad as well, so anyone can add to and update the site. Just branch
lp:openlp/devsite and you're good to go!

One of the new features I've added is the ability to add Asciinema[0]
screencasts to the site. I'm hoping to make some more casts around
writing tests, as well as some other introductory casts. If anyone else
is interested in making casts please do! I will add a page to the site
showing how to create your own screencasts and add them to the site.

That's all for now. Let me know if you think anything needs to be
changed.

[0] https://asciinema.org/

--
Raoul Snyman